Stewart Park is a municipal park operated by the city of Ithaca, New York on the southern end of Cayuga Lake, the largest of New York’s Finger Lakes.
1 James L Gibbs Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850
How to reach
- October is Silent Movie Month – October 5: Historic Stewart Park Tour
- October is Silent Movie Month – October 11-13: The Missing Chapter
- WSM and Friends of Stewart Park’s 4th Annual Party for the Park
- WSM Headphone Walking-play with The Cherry Arts
- WSM’s and Friends of Stewart Park’s Party for the Park 2018