Cathy Lee Crane
- Recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship, Crane is an associate professor in the Department of Cinema, Photography, and Media Arts at Ithaca College.
- Atlanta-based production designer and interior designer. She is an Executive Board Member of the Atlanta chapter of Women in Film & Television. Desmond grew up in Ithaca and has a strong affinity for the city and its history.
- Former Executive Director of Cornell Cinema
- Assistant professor, Media Arts, Sciences, and Studies, Ithaca College
- Harbin is the founder of Ithaca Made Movies. For over 30 years he has been researching Ithaca’s silent movie history and collecting photographs and ephemera relating to the Wharton brothers and the Wharton, Inc. studio.
- Musician, composer, and historic preservationist specializing in the international revival of silent films
- Kehoe is a L.A.-based writer and film director. He is currently in preproduction on a feature-length version of his award-winning short film Hush.
- Award-winning independent filmmaker, media producer, and founder of Nice Girl Films
- Composer, screenwriter, and educator. Lorson serves on the advisory board of Cornell Cinema and hosts Under My Umbrella on WRFI-FM.
- Executive director of Friends of Stewart Park, director of the Cayuga Waterfront Trail, and landscape architect
Ann Elizabeth Michel
- Michel is president of Insights International, Inc., an electronic media design and production company with operations in Ithaca and New York City
- Director of the film division at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC
- Director of Development of Mass. MOCA
- Former director of the Herbert F. Johnson Museum
Barbara Tepa Lupac
- Barbara Tepa Lupack is a former Fulbright Professor, dean at SUNY/ESC, and the author and editor of numerous books on American literature, film and culture. Lupack is a New York State Public Scholar.
- Director of Ithaca College’s Los Angeles Program at the James P. Pendleton Center (Roy H. Park School of Communications)
- Professor, Screen Studies at the Park School of Communications at Ithaca College and Co-Director of the Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival (FLEFF)